CHA completed the adaptive reuse of a former 100,000 SF Novartis office building into an innovative, state-of-the-art, Senior Living facility. The building provides Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long Term care, and Rehabilitation services, as well as a wide range of amenities and services tailored to seniors. CHA meticulously redesigned and rehabilitated the building in its entirety to create an innovative and vibrant senior living community.
Building highlights include:
- Innovative home-like environments
- Aqua-therapy pool, rehabilitation, and physical therapy suites
- Lushly landscaped exterior courtyards with lounge and kitchen
- Ground-level amenity spaces, including a salon, solarium, and café
- Fully-integrated, state-of-the-art smart devices