CHA is designing a 310,000 SF state-of-the-art Senior Living facility in Totowa, New Jersey. The project will include skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care, sub-acute and adult medical daycare services. CHA has obtained all required municipal and Planning Board approvals for this Senior Living project, and commenced construction August 2021, and a targeted project opening in early 2022. This project forms a part of CHA’s master plan of the former 140-acre North Jersey Developmental Center campus, which includes the ground-up construction of Senior Living, Data Center, and Research and Development projects (totaling 1,028,000 SF).
- Innovative home-like environments
- Aqua-therapy pool, rehabilitation, and physical therapy suites
- Lushly landscaped exterior courtyards with lounge and kitchen
- Ground-level “main street” amenity spaces, including a salon, theatre, and café
- Close proximity to mass transit options, and 23-minute drive from Manhattan