CHA completed the adaptive reuse of a former 100,000 SF Novartis office building into an innovative, state-of-the-art, Senior Living Facility. The Building includes Long-Term Care, Assisted Living and Memory Care components, and provides skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and a wide range of amenities and services tailored to seniors. CHA meticulously redesigned and rehabilitated the Building in its entirety to create an innovative and vibrant senior living community.
Building highlights include:
- Innovative home-like environments
- Aqua-therapy Pool, Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Suites
- Lushly landscaped exterior courtyards
- Ground-level amenity spaces, including a salon, solarium and café
- Fully-integrated, state-of-the-art smart devices