CHA is designing a 310,000 SF state-of-the-art Senior Living Facility in Totowa, New Jersey. The project will include Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Subacute and Adult Medical Daycare services. CHA has obtained all required municipal and Planning Board approvals for this Senior Living project, with construction slated to begin in late 2020, and a targeted project opening in early 2022.
Building highlights include:
- Innovative home-like environments
- Aqua-Therapy Pool, Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Suites
- Lushly landscaped exterior courtyards
- Ground-Level “Main Street” amenity spaces, including a salon, theatre and café
- Close proximity to mass transit options, and 23-minute drive from Manhattan
This project forms a part of CHA’s master plan for the former 140-acre North Jersey Developmental Center campus, which includes the ground-up construction of Senior Living, Data Center and Research and Development projects (totaling 1,028,000 SF).