CHA is constructing a new pre-clerkship medical school campus in Freeport, Grand Bahama, just 80 miles from South Florida. The property will house high-tech simulation labs, standardized patients and virtual anatomy, contemporary examination rooms, lecture halls and classrooms, as well as study and small group collaboration spaces. The campus will be outfitted with hi-tech audiovisual equipment throughout all learning spaces along with high-fidelity 3D simulation equipment and various task trainers that are utilized for clinical skills courses.
- CAAM-HP Accredited (Candidacy status)
- Exclusive Medical Education provider in the Caribbean
- Experienced Management Team
- Construction started March 2021
- 99-year Ground Lease
- Entire campus will have on-site backup power generation