CHA is constructing a new, ground-up 140,475 SF Medical Office Building in Totowa, New Jersey, consisting of two (2) fully-integrated four (4)-story wings connected by a center atrium. The Building is single-tenant, triple-net leased for a term of 15-years to St. Joseph’s Health (Moody’s Baa3), a world-class healthcare network with over 6,000 renowned physicians, nurses and care team members.
Building highlights include:
- Medical Uses include a Cancer Center with Radiation Oncology, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Urgent, Primary and Specialty Care, Rehab and Physical Therapy, MRI, CT, Radiology, Lab, Pharmacy and other
- State-of-the-art Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Lushly landscaped exteriors and ground-level café
- Dedicated Physician and Patient Parking and Drop-Off Areas
- Close proximity to mass transit options, and 23-minute drive from Manhattan
This project forms a part of CHA’s Master Plan for the former 140-acre North Jersey Developmental Center campus, which includes the ground-up construction of Senior Living, Data Center and Research and Development projects (totaling 1,028,000 SF).